Mike Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers square off against the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship Game on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here’s some betting insights and tips for Evans’ receiving yards prop bet.
Mike Evans NFC Championship Player Props
Evans’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Evans’ 62.7 receiving yards per game average is 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s matchup (62.5).
- In 38.9% of his games this year (seven of 18), Evans has put up more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- The Packers have the seventh-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 237.1 yards per game.
- Evans’ season average of 62.7 receiving yards per game is 4.6 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 67.3.
- In only six of his 18 games (33.3%), Evans has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 67.3 yards.
- In just seven of his 18 games (38.9%), Evans has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Evans or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from