Mike Evans and his Tampa Bay Buccaneers teammates take on the New Orleans Saints in a Week 8 NFL matchup at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. In this article, we break down all of Evans’ prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Mike Evans Week 8 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Evans’ Game-by-Game Stats
Mike Evans Receiving Trends Vs. New Orleans Saints
- The 265.5 passing yards the Saints allow per game makes them the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Evans’ 70.9 receiving yards per game are 7.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (63.5).
- Evans has totaled over 63.5 receiving yards in 71.4% of his games this season (five of seven).
- Evans’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 63.8 per game. He has collected 7.1 more per game than that average.
- Evans has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his seven games (71.4%).
- The Saints have given up six passing TDs this season (1.0 per game), ranking them second among NFL defenses.
- In three of seven games this year, Evans has a receiving touchdown (and he has three games with multiple receiving TDs).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 31, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Evans or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers Vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from