Mike Evans will hope to make a difference for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers when they play the Chicago Bears at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday in Week 7 of the NFL season. Let’s take a look at Evans’ prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you pick out your best bets.
Mike Evans Week 7 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Evans’ Game-by-Game Stats
Mike Evans Receiving Trends Vs. Chicago Bears
- This week Evans will face the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense (245.7 yards allowed per game).
- Evans’ 70.0 receiving yards per game are 1.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (68.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this season (four of six), Evans has put up more than 68.5 receiving yards.
- Evans’ average of 70.0 receiving yards per game is 6.8 more than his average prop bet over/under (63.2).
- In four of his six games (66.7%), Evans has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Bears have conceded 10 passing TDs this year (1.7 per game), ranking them 16th among NFL defenses.
- Evans hauled in a touchdown catch twice this year, out of six games played, and had multiple TD receptions both times.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 24, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Evans or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers Vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from