NFL play in Week 6 will see the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Mike Evans match up against the Philadelphia Eagles at 8:20 PM ET on Thursday. In this article, we break down all of Evans’ prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Mike Evans Week 6 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Evans’ Game-by-Game Stats
Mike Evans Receiving Trends Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- The Eagles have the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 209.2 yards per game through the air.
- Evans’ 78.6 receiving yards per game average is 10.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s contest (68.5).
- Evans has collected more than 68.5 receiving yards in four out of five games this season (80.0%).
- Evans’ season average of 78.6 receiving yards per game is 16.3 more than the average over/under of his prop bets, 62.3.
- In four of his five games this season (80.0%), Evans has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- At 2.0 passing TDs conceded per game, the Eagles defense is ranked 21st in the league.
- In two of five games this season, Evans has a receiving touchdown (and he scored multiple receiving TDs both times).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 14, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Evans or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers Vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from