Week 5 of the NFL season features Mike Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers facing off against the Miami Dolphins at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this article, we break down all of Evans’ prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Mike Evans Week 5 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Evans’ Game-by-Game Stats
Mike Evans Receiving Trends Vs. Miami Dolphins
- The Dolphins are conceding 268.5 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense.
- Evans’ 70.0 receiving yards per game are 3.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (66.5).
- In three of four games this year (75.0%), Evans has totaled more than 66.5 receiving yards.
- Evans’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 61.5 per game. He has put up 8.5 more per game than that average.
- Evans has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his four games (75.0%).
- The Dolphins have given up seven passing TDs this year (1.8 per game), ranking them 15th among NFL defenses.
- Evans has had a receiving touchdown in one of four games this season, and had multiple receiving TDs in that game.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 10, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Evans or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers Vs. Dolphins Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from