The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Mike Evans will take on the Los Angeles Rams at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 3 NFL contest. Let’s break down Evans’ prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you assess your best bets.
Mike Evans Week 3 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Evans’ Game-by-Game Stats
Mike Evans Receiving Trends Vs. Los Angeles Rams
- The 244.0 passing yards the Rams allow per game makes them the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Evans averages 49.5 receiving yards per game, 14.0 less than the over/under of 63.5 in Sunday’s outing.
- In one out of two games this year (50.0%), Evans has put up more than 63.5 receiving yards.
- Evans’ season average of 49.5 receiving yards per game is 11.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 60.5.
- Evans has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in one of two games this year (50.0%).
- The Rams have conceded one passing TD this season (0.5 per game), ranking them first among NFL defenses.
- Evans has had a receiving touchdown in one of two games this year, and had multiple receiving TDs in that game.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 26, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Evans or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers Vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from