Mike Evans’ Tampa Bay Buccaneers will take the field against the Atlanta Falcons at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday in Week 2 of the 2021 NFL campaign. With prop bets set for Evans in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best bets for this contest.
Mike Evans Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Evans’ Game-by-Game Stats
Mike Evans Receiving Trends Vs. Atlanta Falcons
- The Falcons had the NFL’s worst pass defense last season, yielding 307.4 yards per game through the air.
- Evans put up 62.9 receiving yards per game a year ago, 62.1 less than the over/under of 125.00 set for Sunday’s outing.
- Evans put up over 125.00 receiving yards once in 20 games last season (5.0%).
- Evans’ average of 62.9 receiving yards per game last year was 4.5 fewer than his average over/under prop bet (67.4).
- In seven of his 20 games last season (35.0%), Evans went over on receiving yards prop bets.
- At 2.1 passing TDs allowed per game last year, the Falcons’ defense was ranked 27th in the league.
- In 12 of 20 games last season, Mike Evans had a receiving touchdown (and he had three games with multiple receiving TDs).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 19, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Evans or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers Vs. Falcons Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from