Mike Evans’ Tampa Bay Buccaneers will face the New York Giants at 8:15 PM ET on Monday in Week 11 of the 2021 NFL campaign. Let’s take a look at Evans’ prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you examine your best bets.
Mike Evans Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Evans’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week 10||@Football Team||48||3||2||62||1|
Mike Evans Receiving Trends Vs. New York Giants
- The Giants have the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 263.1 yards per game through the air.
- Evans’ 67.3 receiving yards per game average is 0.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s matchup (66.5).
- In five out of nine games this year (55.6%), Evans has put up more than 66.5 receiving yards.
- Evans’ season average of 67.3 receiving yards per game is 5.1 more than the average over/under of his prop bets, 62.2.
- Evans has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his nine games (66.7%).
- The Giants have given up 16 passing TDs this year (1.8 per game), ranking them 14th among NFL defenses.
- Mike Evans has scored a receiving touchdown in five of nine games this year, with multiple receiving TDs three times.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 22, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Evans or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers Vs. Giants Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from