Mike Evans and his Tampa Bay Buccaneers teammates match up against the Washington Football Team in a Week 10 NFL matchup at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this article, we take a look at all of Evans’ prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Mike Evans Week 10 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Evans’ Game-by-Game Stats
Mike Evans Receiving Trends Vs. Washington Football Team
- The Football Team are giving up 298.9 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s worst pass defense.
- Evans is averaging 68.0 receiving yards per game, 11.5 less than the over/under of 79.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In two of eight games this year (25.0%), Evans has collected more than 79.5 receiving yards.
- Evans’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 62.9 per game. He has collected 5.1 more per game than that average.
- Evans has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in 62.5% of his games (five of eight).
- At 2.5 passing TDs allowed per game, the Football Team defense is ranked 31st in the league.
- Evans has had a touchdown catch four times this season, out of eight games played, and had multiple TD receptions three times.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 14, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Evans or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers Vs. Football Team Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from