Mike Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers square off against the Detroit Lions on Saturday on the road at Ford Field. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Evans’ receiving yards prop bet in that matchup.
Mike Evans Week 16 Player Props
Evans’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Evans is averaging 55.6 receiving yards per game, 13.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (69.5).
- In four out of 14 games this year (28.6%), Evans has put up more than 69.5 receiving yards.
- The Lions defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the seventh-most yards in the NFL this season (275.5 per game).
- Evans’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 66.2 per game. He is averaging 10.6 fewer per game than that average.
- In just four of his 14 games (28.6%), Evans has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 66.2 yards.
- Evans has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 14 games (35.7%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 23, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Evans or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Lions Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from