Mike Evans Week 15 Player Props
Evans’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Evans is averaging 51.5 receiving yards per game, 13.0 less than the over/under of 64.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In three out of 13 games this season (23.1%), Evans has put up more than 64.5 receiving yards.
- The Falcons defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the second-most yards in the NFL this season (296.2 per game).
- Evans’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 66.4 per game. He is averaging 14.9 less per game than that average.
- In only 23.1% of his games (three of 13 chances), Evans has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (66.4).
- In only four of his 13 games (30.8%), Evans has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Evans or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Falcons Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from