Mike Evans Week 14 Player Props
Evans’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Evans is averaging 51.1 receiving yards per game, 12.4 less than the over/under of 63.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In four of 12 games this season (33.3%), Evans has collected more than 63.5 receiving yards.
- The Vikings defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the ninth-most yards in the NFL this season (271.4 per game).
- Evans’ season average of 51.1 receiving yards per game is 15.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 66.9.
- In just three of his 12 games (25%), Evans has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 66.9 yards.
- Evans has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 12 games (33.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 9, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Evans or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Vikings Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from