Mike Evans Week 12 Player Props
Evans’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Evans is averaging 51.2 receiving yards per game, 11.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (62.5).
- In four out of 11 games this season (36.4%), Evans has put up more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- The Chiefs have the fifth-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 232.0 yards per game.
- Evans’ season average of 51.2 receiving yards per game is 16.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 67.2.
- In just 27.3% of his games (three of 11 opportunities), Evans has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (67.2).
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Evans has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 26, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Evans or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from