Mike Evans Week 1 Player Props
Evans’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Evans is averaging 62.9 receiving yards per game, 1.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (64.5).
- In five of 16 games this year (31.2%), Evans has put up more than 64.5 receiving yards.
- The Football Team have the best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 212.1 yards per game.
- Evans’ season average of 62.9 receiving yards per game is 4.6 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 67.5.
- In only 31.2% of his games (five of 16 opportunities), Evans has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (67.5).
- Evans has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only six of his 16 games (37.5%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Evans or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Washington Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from