Mike Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on the New Orleans Saints in the NFC Divisional Round on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here’s some betting insights and tips for Evans’ receiving yards prop bet.
Mike Evans Divisional Round Player Props
Evans’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Evans is averaging 66.2 receiving yards per game, 1.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (67.5).
- In 35.3% of his games this season (six out of 17), Evans has collected more than 67.5 receiving yards.
- The Saints feature the sixth-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 234.8 yards per game.
- Evans’ season average of 66.2 receiving yards per game is 1.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 67.3.
- In just 35.3% of his games (six of 17 opportunities), Evans has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (67.3).
- Evans has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only seven of his 17 games (41.2%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Evans or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from