Mike Davis and his Atlanta Falcons teammates hit the field against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in a Week 2 NFL matchup at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday. In this piece, we’ll dig into Davis’ stats and trends to help you pick out the best bets among his prop bets for this matchup.
Mike Davis Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Davis’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Mike Davis Rushing Trends Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- In terms of defending against the run, the Buccaneers were first in the NFL last year, allowing 80.6 yards per game.
- Davis’ rushing yards over/under is 89.0, compared to his average of 40.1 rushing yards last year.
- Davis did not rush for more than 89.00 yards in a game through 16 outings last year.
- Davis rushed for 15.0 fewer yards per game last year than his average rushing yards prop (55.1).
- Last year Davis hit the over four times on his rushing yards prop bet (in 14 opportunities).
- The Buccaneers allowed 10 rushing touchdowns last year, first in the NFL.
- Davis had at least one trip to the end zone as a runner in five games last year, with multiple rushing TDs once.
Mike Davis Receiving Trends Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- This week Davis will face what was the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense last season (269.4 yards allowed per game).
- Davis’ 23.3 receiving yards per game average from last season is 19.7 less than his prop bet total in Sunday’s outing (43.00).
- Davis collected over 43.00 receiving yards in three of 16 games last year (18.8%).
- Davis’ season average of 23.3 receiving yards per game was 4.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets last season (27.4).
- In five of his 14 games (35.7%) last season, Davis hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Buccaneers gave up 29 passing TDs last season (1.8 per game), ranking them 20th among NFL defenses.
- Davis had a touchdown catch twice last year, out of 16 games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 19, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Davis or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons Vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from