Mike Davis Week 9 Player Props
Davis’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Davis’ 43.8 rushing yards per game average is 24.3 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five of eight matchups), Davis has put up more than 19.5 rushing yards.
- The Chiefs give up 142.8 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 28th-ranked rush defense.
- Davis has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (59.8) by 16.0 yards.
- In only three games this season (37.5%), Davis, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 59.8.
- Davis has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of six times (33.3%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Davis has collected 10.5 rushing attempts per game, 6.0 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (4.5).
- Davis has recorded more than 4.5 rushing attempts in six of eight games this season (75% of his chances).
- Davis has averaged 4.7 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.2).
- Half of Davis’ games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Davis has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.2 rushing attempts) in only 37.5% of his games (three of eight games).
- This season, Chiefs opponents have ran the ball 29.8 times per game, the eighth-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Davis or the Carolina Panthers at DraftKings Sportsbook.