Mike Davis Week 15 Player Props
Davis’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- In 30.8% of his games this season (four of 13 matchups), Davis has put up more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- Davis will go up against a Packers squad that allows 109.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 10th-ranked rush defense.
- Davis’ average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 55.6 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 12.9 on average.
- In only four games this season (30.8%), Davis, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 55.6.
- Davis has hit the rushing yards over in only three of 11 opportunities (27.3%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Davis has collected more than 13.5 rushing attempts in five of 13 games this season (38.5% of his chances).
- Davis’ season-long average over/under is 14 rushing attempts. He has recorded 3.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Davis took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of 11 games this year (36.4% of his chances).
- Davis’ average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14. He’s gone over that total in only five of 13 games (38.5%).
- Packers opponents average 24.0 rushing attempts per game, the 30th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 16, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Davis or the Carolina Panthers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Panthers vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from