Mike Conley and the Utah Jazz play the Houston Rockets on Wednesday. Here’s how Conley’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Mike Conley Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Conley has had a points prop bet set in 37 of the 46 games he has played this season.
- Conley’s 16.3 points per game average is 1.2 points less than Wednesday’s over/under.
- 17 times this season (out of 46 total games — 37%) Conley has scored more than 17.5 points.
- The average points prop for Conley in 2020-21 is 16.5, 0.2 points above his scoring average on the season.
- Conley has gone over the point total in only 43.2% of his opportunities (16 of 37 chances).
- Conley’s season-long points prop bet average is 16.5 points, a figure he’s gone over just 21 out of 46 games (45.7%).
- Teams are putting up 114.9 points per game against the Rockets this season, the fifth-most allowed by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Conley has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 37 times this season.
- Conley’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 25.4, which is 3.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (28.5).
- In 14 of 46 games (30.4%) Conley has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total in Wednesday’s game.
- Conley’s season-long PRA average (25.4) is equal to his average PRA over/under.
- Conley has hit the over on his PRA prop bets just 40.5% of the time this season (15 of 37 opportunities).
- In only 20 of 46 contests this season (43.5%) Conley covered his average PRA over/under (25.4).
Last 10 Games
Conley vs the Rockets
Bet on the Jazz vs the Rockets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from