Mike Conley and Utah play the Sacramento Kings on Saturday. Prop bettors will wonder how Conley has performed against his posted prop totals. Below we breakdown his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
Mike Conley Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Conley has had a points prop bet set in 33 of the 42 games he has played this season.
- Saturday’s points prop bet for Conley is set at 17.5 points. That’s 1.2 more points than his season average of 16.3.
- In 16 of 42 games this season (38.1%) Conley has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Conley has averaged the same as his average points prop (16.3 points per game) this season.
- Conley has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 15 out of 33 times (45.5%).
- In only 20 games this season (47.6%) Conley scored more than his average points over/under of 16.3.
- The Kings’ opponents are scoring 118.5 points per game, which is the most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Conley has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 34 times this season.
- Conley has averaged 2.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 more threes than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- In 52.4% of his games this season (22 of 42 contests), Conley has knocked down more than 2.5 threes.
- Conley’s average made three-pointer prop bet over/under is 2.5. He has knocked down 0.2 more three-pointers per game than that average.
- Conley has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in 18 of his 34 chances (52.9% of his chances).
- In 22 of 42 games (52.4%), Conley has made more threes than his 2.5 average prop bet total.
- Opponents of the Kings have knocked down 12.5 three-pointers per game this season, the 18th-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Jazz vs the Kings
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from