Mike Conley’s Utah Jazz will face off against the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday. Conley has multiple prop bets listed for the matchup. We take a closer look at the points and three-pointers prop bets for this game.
Mike Conley Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Conley has had a points prop bet set in 29 of the 35 games he has played this season.
- Conley has scored 16.4 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 1.1 points less than Friday’s points prop total.
- In 37.1% of his matchups this season (13 of 35 games) Conley has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Conley’s season scoring average of 16.4 is 0.1 points higher than his 16.3 average points over/under.
- Conley has hit the points over in only 13 of 29 opportunities (44.8%).
- Conley has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (16.3 points) in just 48.6% of his matchups (17 out of 35 games).
- The Grizzlies’ opponents are scoring 110.9 points per game, which is the 21st-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Conley has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 30 times this season.
- Conley has made 2.8 three pointers per game, 0.3 more threes than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- In 19 of his 35 games this season (54.3%), Conley has made more than 2.5 threes.
- Conley has knocked down 0.3 more three-pointers this season than his average prop bet total of 2.5.
- Conley has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in 56.7% of his chances (17 of his 30 chances).
- Conley has an average made three-pointer prop bet over/under of 2.5 threes, a value he’s surpassed in 19 of 35 games (54.3%).
- Teams are averaging 13.0 made three-pointers per game against the Grizzlies this season, the 12th-most given up by a team.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Jazz vs the Grizzlies
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from