Mike Conley and Utah play the Boston Celtics on Tuesday. Prop bettors will wonder how Conley has performed against his posted prop totals. Below we breakdown his points and assists props for this matchup.
Mike Conley Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Conley has played in 31 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 25 of them.
- Conley’s 16.4 points per game average is 0.1 points fewer than Tuesday’s over/under.
- 15 times this season (out of 31 total games — 48.4%) Conley has scored more than 16.5 points.
- Conley’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (16.3 points) by 0.1 points.
- Conley has hit the points over in just 44% of his opportunities (11 of 25 chances).
- Conley’s season-long points prop bet average is 16.3 points, a figure he’s covered just 15 out of 31 games (48.4%).
- Teams are averaging 111.1 points per game against the Celtics this season, the 21st-most given up by a team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Conley has had an assists prop bet set 26 times this season out of 31 games.
- Conley’s year-long assist average — 5.6 per game — is 1.1 assists higher than Tuesday’s assist prop bet value (4.5).
- In 21 out of 31 games this season (67.7%) Conley has dished out more than 4.5 assists.
- Conley’s per-game assist average (5.6) is 0.2 more than his average assist prop bet over/under (5.4).
- Conley has covered his average assist prop total (5.4) in 16 of his 31 games (51.6%).
- Teams are compiling 23.5 assists per game against the Celtics this season, the 26th-most allowed by a team.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Jazz vs the Celtics
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from