The Utah Jazz and Mike Conley will take on the Golden State Warriors at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday. Conley averages 13.5 points, 3.0 rebounds and 5.2 assists per game, shooting 43.3% from the floor and 40.8% from beyond the arc with 2.3 made 3-pointers per game.
In this article, we dig into all of Conley’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Mike Conley Prop Bets (April 2)
Conley Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Conley’s 13.5 points per game average is 1.0 point higher than Saturday’s over/under.
- Through 77 games this season, Conley has totaled more than 12.5 points 38 times.
- Conley has hit the over on his points prop total 27 times this season (in 65 games with such a prop).
- Conley has connected on 2.3 three pointers per game, 0.8 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Conley has made more than 1.5 threes in 47 of his games so far this season.
- Allowing 105.7 points per game, the Warriors are the fifth-ranked squad in the league on defense.
Conley Vs Warriors
Bet On Jazz Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from