Mike Conley and the Utah Jazz will take the court against the Sacramento Kings at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday. Conley is tops on the Jazz at 5.7 assists per game, while also averaging 1.8 rebounds and 13.2 points.
With prop bets available for Conley in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Mike Conley Prop Bets (November 20)
Conley Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Conley has averaged 13.2 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.3 points fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- Conley has recorded more than 13.5 points five times this season (through 15 games).
- So far this season, Conley is 6-for-13 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Conley has knocked down 2.5 three-pointers per game, the same as his over/under on Saturday.
- Conley has connected on more than 2.5 treys in six of his 15 games so far this season.
- The Kings are the 26th-best defensive squad in the league, allowing 110.3 points per game.
Conley Vs Kings
Bet On Jazz Vs Kings
Powered By Data Skrive using data from