The Utah Jazz, with Mike Conley, will match up against the Chicago Bulls at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Conley averages 13.5 points, 3.1 rebounds and 5.3 assists per contest, shooting 42.8% from the floor and 40.4% from beyond the arc with 2.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
Below, we dig into Conley’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
Mike Conley Prop Bets (March 16)
Conley Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 14.5-point total set for Conley on Wednesday is 1.0 more point than his per-game scoring average.
- Conley has played 68 games this season, scoring more than 14.5 points in 26 of them.
- So far this season, Conley is 23-for-57 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Conley has averaged 2.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 fewer than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Conley has finished 25 games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- On defense, the Bulls have given up 110.7 points per game, which is 15th-best in the NBA.
Conley Vs Bulls (2020-21)
Bet On Jazz Vs Bulls
Powered By Data Skrive using data from