Mike Conley will take the court for the Utah Jazz when they play the Philadelphia 76ers at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Conley is tops on his team in assists per contest (5.5), and also averages 13.9 points and 1.9 rebounds. At the other end, he averages 1.4 steals and 0.3 blocks.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Conley’s props, we take a look at all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Mike Conley Prop Bets (November 16)
Conley Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.5-point total set for Conley on Tuesday is 1.4 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Conley has played 13 games this season, totaling more than 12.5 points in six of them.
- Conley has hit the over five times on a points prop this season (in 12 tries).
- Conley’s 2.7 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 more than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (2.5).
- Conley has six games this season with more than 2.5 made treys.
- Defensively, the 76ers are ranked 12th in the NBA, conceding 105.7 points per contest.
Conley Vs 76ers (2020-21)
Bet On Jazz Vs 76ers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from