Mike Conley’s Utah Jazz will cross paths with the Golden State Warriors on Sunday. Conley has several prop bets posted for the matchup. We take a closer look at the points and assists prop bets for this game.
Mike Conley Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Conley has played in 30 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 24 of them.
- Conley has averaged 16.2 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 1.3 points less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 36.7% of his matchups this season (11 of 30 games) Conley has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Conley’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (16.3 points) by 0.1 points.
- Conley has hit the points over in only 10 of 24 opportunities (41.7%).
- Conley has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (16.3 points) in just 46.7% of his matchups (14 out of 30 games).
- Opponents of the Warriors have scored 113.3 points per game this season, the eighth-most against any NBA team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Conley has had an assists prop bet set 25 times this season out of 30 games.
- Conley’s season-long assist average — 5.6 per game — is 0.1 assists higher than Sunday’s assist prop bet total (5.5).
- Conley has dished out more than 5.5 assists in 15 out of 30 games this season (50%).
- Conley has averaged 0.2 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 5.4.
- Conley has recorded 5.4 or more assists (his average assist prop bet total) in half of his games.
- Opponents of the Warriors have averaged 23.5 assists per game this season, the 25th-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Conley vs the Warriors
Bet on the Jazz vs the Warriors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from