The Phoenix Suns and Mikal Bridges will take the court against the Houston Rockets at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Bridges is putting up 13.8 points, 2.3 assists and 4.4 rebounds per game.
Let’s break down all of Bridges’ prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Mikal Bridges Prop Bets (March 16)
Bridges Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 15.5 points prop total set for Bridges on Wednesday is 1.7 more than his season scoring average (13.8).
- Bridges has played 69 games this season, putting up more than 15.5 points in 27 of them.
- Bridges has hit the over on his points prop total 36 times this season (in 70 games with such a prop).
- Bridges has averaged 1.4 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Bridges has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 33 of his games so far this season.
- The Rockets are the worst defensive squad in the NBA, conceding 118.2 points per contest.
Bridges Vs Rockets
Bet On Suns Vs Rockets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from