The Phoenix Suns, including Mikal Bridges, match up against the New Orleans Pelicans at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday. Bridges posts 14.2 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game, shooting 53.4% from the field and 37.0% from beyond the arc with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Bridges’ props, we break down all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Mikal Bridges Prop Bets (April 28)
Bridges Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Bridges has averaged 14.2 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 3.3 points fewer than Thursday’s points prop total.
- Bridges has played 87 games this season, totaling more than 17.5 points in 29 of them.
- Bridges is 45-for-85 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Bridges’ 1.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Bridges has finished 40 games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- The Pelicans concede 110.3 points per game, 13th-ranked in the NBA.
Bridges Vs Pelicans
Bet On Suns Vs Pelicans
Powered By Data Skrive using data from