The Phoenix Suns, including Mikal Bridges, hit the court against the Dallas Mavericks at 9:30 PM ET on Friday. Bridges puts up 14.2 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game, shooting 53.4% from the field and 37.0% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
Let’s break down all of Bridges’ prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Mikal Bridges Prop Bets (May 6)
Bridges Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Friday’s points prop bet for Bridges is 14.5 points. That is 0.3 more than his season average of 14.2.
- Through 90 games this season, Bridges has put up more than 14.5 points 43 times.
- So far this season, Bridges is 46-for-89 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Bridges has averaged 1.4 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Bridges has 41 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Mavericks are ranked second in the NBA, conceding 104.7 points per contest.
Bridges Vs Mavericks
Bet On Suns Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from