Mikal Bridges will look to make an impact for the Phoenix Suns when they take on the Dallas Mavericks at 10:00 PM ET on Monday. Bridges averages 14.2 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest, shooting 53.4% from the floor and 37.0% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
Below, we dig into Bridges’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this contest.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Mikal Bridges Prop Bets (May 2)
Bridges Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 15.5 point total set for Bridges on Monday is 1.3 more than his scoring average on the season (14.2).
- Bridges has appeared in 88 games this season, recording more than 15.5 points in 39 of them.
- Bridges has exceeded his points prop total 46 times this season (in 87 games with such a prop).
- Bridges has averaged 1.4 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Monday’s game (1.5).
- Bridges has 41 games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- The Mavericks give up 104.7 points per game, second-ranked in the NBA.
Bridges Vs Mavericks
Bet On Suns Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from