Mikal Bridges and the Phoenix Suns will match up against the Dallas Mavericks at 9:30 PM ET on Thursday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Bridges is averaging 14.2 points, 2.2 assists and 4.2 rebounds per game.
Let’s break down Bridges’ prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you pick out your best wagers.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Mikal Bridges Prop Bets (May 12)
Bridges Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Bridges’ 14.2 points per game average is 0.7 points more than Thursday’s over/under.
- In the 93 games he’s played this season, Bridges’ point total has exceeded 13.5 points 50 times.
- Bridges has gone up against a points prop bet in 92 games this season, and he’s hit the over 47 times.
- Bridges has averaged 1.4 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 less than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Bridges has made more than 1.5 threes in 42 games this season.
- The Mavericks are the second-best defensive squad in the NBA, giving up 104.7 points per contest.
Bridges Vs Mavericks
Bet On Suns Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from