The Phoenix Suns and Mikal Bridges will match up against the Dallas Mavericks at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday in the 2022 NBA playoffs. Bridges is posting 14.2 points, 2.2 assists and 4.2 rebounds per contest.
With prop bets available for Bridges in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Mikal Bridges Prop Bets (May 10)
Bridges Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Bridges has recorded 14.2 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 0.7 points higher than Tuesday’s points prop total.
- Bridges has appeared in 92 games this season, totaling more than 13.5 points in 49 of them.
- Bridges is 46-for-91 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Bridges’ 1.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (1.5).
- Bridges has 41 games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- Defensively, the Mavericks are ranked second in the NBA, allowing 104.7 points per contest.
Bridges Vs Mavericks
Bet On Suns Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from