Mikal Bridges and his Phoenix Suns teammates face the Dallas Mavericks at 10:00 PM ET on Friday. Bridges averages 13.7 points, 3.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
Let’s break down all of Bridges’ prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Mikal Bridges Prop Bets (November 19)
Bridges Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Friday’s over/under for Bridges is 12.5 points. That is 1.2 fewer than his season average of 13.7.
- Bridges’ point total has gone over 12.5 points nine times through the 14 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Bridges is 8-for-15 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Bridges’ 1.6 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Bridges has made more than 1.5 threes in eight of his 14 games so far this season.
- Giving up 105.6 points per contest, the Mavericks are the 11th-ranked team in the NBA on defense.
Bridges Vs Mavericks
Bet On Suns Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from