Mikal Bridges and the Phoenix Suns will hit the court against the Memphis Grizzlies at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Bridges averages 14.3 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest, shooting 53.3% from the field and 37.8% from beyond the arc with 1.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
Let’s break down all of Bridges’ prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Mikal Bridges Prop Bets (April 1)
Bridges Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 15.5-point total set for Bridges on Friday is 1.2 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- In the 76 games he’s appeared in this season, Bridges’ point total has exceeded 15.5 points 32 times.
- Bridges has gone up against a points prop bet in 77 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total 41 times.
- Bridges’ 1.5 made three-pointers per game is the same as his over/under on Friday.
- Bridges has finished 38 games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- Defensively, the Grizzlies are 12th in the NBA, allowing 109.1 points per game.
Bridges Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Suns Vs Grizzlies
Powered By Data Skrive using data from