The Phoenix Suns, including Mikal Bridges, hit the court against the Chicago Bulls at 10:00 PM ET on Friday. Bridges puts up 14.0 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, shooting 53.2% from the field and 37.4% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
In this article, we take a look at all of Bridges’ prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Mikal Bridges Prop Bets (March 18)
Bridges Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 14.0 points Bridges has scored per game this season is 1.5 fewer than his prop total set for Friday (15.5).
- In the 70 games he’s appeared in this season, Bridges’ point total has gone over 15.5 points 28 times.
- So far this season, Bridges is 37-for-71 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Bridges’ 1.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Bridges has 34 games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- The Bulls are the 15th-best defensive team in the NBA, conceding 110.9 points per game.
Bridges Vs Bulls
Bet On Suns Vs Bulls
Powered By Data Skrive using data from