Mika Zibanejad will be in action when
the New York Rangers and Tampa Bay Lightning meet in game 8 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals on Friday, June 3, 2022, at 8:00 PM ET. If you’d like to make a wager on Zibanejad’s prop bets, we’ve got plenty of info to help you below.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Mika Zibanejad Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Mika Zibanejad Season Stats
- Zibanejad’s plus-minus rating this season is +32, in 19:38 per game on the ice.
- He has scored in 34 games, and has 30 goals in total, so far this season.
- Zibanejad has gotten an assist in 50 games, and has 52 assists in total, this season.
- Zibanejad has accumulated at least one point in 67 games so far this season, and 82 points in total.
- On the power play, Zibanejad has 14 goals and 13 assists.
- He takes 2.7 shots per game, scoring on 13.6% of them.
Mika Zibanejad Prop Bet Insights
- In 57 of the 84 games Zibanejad has played with a set points prop, he’s gone over the prop total.
- Through 57 games with shorter odds than -165 to exceed his point total, Zibanejad has hit the over 37 times (64.9% of chances).
- In the 24 games Zibanejad has played this season with longer odds than -165 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 17 times (70.8% of chances).
- Zibanejad has an implied probability of 62.3% to eclipse his point total based on the odds.
Mika Zibanejad Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|5/18/2022||Hurricanes||0||0||0||19:12||Away||L 2-1 OT|
|5/15/2022||Penguins||3||1||2||23:56||Home||W 4-3 OT|
New York Rangers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from