The New York Rangers, with Mika Zibanejad, will be on the ice Friday at 7:00 PM ET, versus the Washington Capitals. If you’re considering a bet on Zibanejad against the Capitals, we have plenty of information to help you below.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Mika Zibanejad Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Mika Zibanejad Season Stats
- In 80 games this season, Zibanejad has averaged 19:40 on the ice, with a plus-minus of +32.
- Zibanejad has 30 goals so far this season, scoring in 27 different games.
- Zibanejad has 52 assists in total, with at least one in 42 games.
- Zibanejad has had at least one point in 56 games so far this season, and 82 points in total.
- On the power play, Zibanejad has 14 goals and 13 assists.
- He takes 2.7 shots per game, scoring on 13.7% of them.
Mika Zibanejad Prop Bet Insights
- Zibanejad has gone over his points prop bet 47 times this season in games with a set points prop (70 opportunities).
- In the 15 games Zibanejad has played this season with shorter odds than -220 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 12 times (80.0% of chances).
- Over 53 games with longer odds than -220 to go over his point total, Zibanejad has hit the over 33 times (62.3% of chances).
- Zibanejad’s odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 68.8% that he goes over.
Mika Zibanejad Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/16/2022||Red Wings||2||1||1||18:23||Home||W 4-0|
New York Rangers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from