The New York Rangers, including Mika Zibanejad, will be in action Wednesday against the Montreal Canadiens at Madison Square Garden, starting at 7:30 PM ET. Looking to wager on Zibanejad’s props against the Canadiens? Scroll down for stats and information to assist you.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Mika Zibanejad Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Mika Zibanejad Season Stats
- In 80 games this season, Zibanejad has a plus-minus rating of +32, and averages 19:40 on the ice.
- Zibanejad has 30 goals this season, scoring in 27 different games.
- Zibanejad has gotten an assist in 42 games, and has 52 assists in total, so far this season.
- Zibanejad has 82 points this season, with at least one point in 56 different games.
- Zibanejad has 14 goals and 13 assists on the power play.
- He has a 13.7% shooting percentage, taking 2.7 shots per game.
Mika Zibanejad Prop Bet Insights
- Zibanejad has gone over his points prop bet in 47 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 70 opportunities).
- Zibanejad has not played a game this season with shorter odds than -250 to hit the over on his point total.
- In the 68 games Zibanejad has played this season with longer odds than -250 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 45 times (66.2% of chances).
- The implied probability that Zibanejad goes over his points over/under is 71.4%, based on the odds.
Mika Zibanejad Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/16/2022||Red Wings||2||1||1||18:23||Home||W 4-0|
New York Rangers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from