The Old Dominion Monarchs (4-6, 3-3 C-USA) will aim to continue their three-game winning streak when they take the field against the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (5-5, 3-3 C-USA). The Monarchs (moneyline odds to win) hit the road on November 20, 2021 at 3:30 PM ET against the Blue Raiders ( ). Sportsbooks have set the contest’s total at .
Before placing a bet on this game, read this article to find the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, betting trends, team and player stats and more.
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of November 20, 2021 at 2:04 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Middle Tennessee Vs. Old Dominion Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Middle Tennessee Offense Vs. Old Dominion Defense
|Blue Raiders Offense||Stats (Rank)||Monarchs Defense|
|31.3 (50)||Points/Gm||28.0 (81)|
|240.9 (128)||Yards/Gm||358.2 (55)|
|179.9 (112)||Pass Yards/Gm||238.2 (91)|
|61.0 (128)||Rush Yards/Gm||120.0 (26)|
|7.0 (92)||Yards/Pass||7.5 (80)|
|2.9 (124)||Yards/Rush||3.4 (20)|
|32.0% (124)||3rd Down %||40.3% (82)|
|11 (77)||Turnovers||6 (109)|
|11 (94)||Sacks||8 (66)|
Old Dominion Offense Vs. Middle Tennessee Defense
|Old Dominion Offense||Stats (Rank)||Middle Tennessee Defense|
|26.2 (80)||Points/Gm||26.9 (71)|
|384.3 (74)||Yards/Gm||248.6 (3)|
|204.7 (91)||Pass Yards/Gm||154.2 (2)|
|179.6 (49)||Rush Yards/Gm||94.4 (8)|
|6.0 (115)||Yards/Pass||6.4 (18)|
|4.3 (62)||Yards/Rush||4.1 (65)|
|43.0% (41)||3rd Down %||43.1% (105)|
|13 (94)||Turnovers||11 (34)|
|15 (120)||Sacks||8 (66)|
When Middle Tennessee Has The Ball
- The Blue Raiders rank 124th in the FBS averaging 2.9 yards per carry. The Monarchs give up 3.4 per rushing attempt (20th in college football).
- Middle Tennessee has the 128th-ranked rushing offense in the FBS (61.0 yards per game). It faces Old Dominion’s 26th-ranked rushing defense, which allows 120.0 on the ground.
- The Blue Raiders average 240.9 yards per game to rank 128th in the FBS. They will be up against a Monarchs defense ranked 55th, allowing 358.2 yards per game.
- Middle Tennessee converts 32.0% of its third-down plays (124th in college football). Old Dominion’s defense gives up third-down conversions at a 40.3% clip (82nd).
When Old Dominion Has The Ball
- The Monarchs’ offense averages 6.0 yards per pass attempt (115th in the FBS). The Blue Raiders’ defense gives up 6.4 yards per passing play (18th in college football).
- Old Dominion averages 204.7 passing yards per game (91st in the FBS). It faces the Blue Raiders’ defense which ranks second, allowing 154.2 yards per game through the air.
- The Monarchs are 74th in college football, gaining 384.3 yards per game, while the Blue Raiders rank third in yards allowed (248.6).
- Old Dominion is 41st in the FBS in third-down percentage (43.0%) and will be up against the 105th-ranked Middle Tennessee defense in that category (43.1%).
Middle Tennessee Betting Trends And Insights
- Middle Tennessee is 4-4-1 ATS this season.
- The Blue Raiders have covered the spread when playing as at least 3-point favorites in three of three chances this season.
- Middle Tennessee and its opponents have combined to go over the point total four out of nine times this season.
- Middle Tennessee’s nine games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 49 points seven times.
- The Blue Raiders have won all three of the games they have been favored on the moneyline this season.
Old Dominion Betting Trends And Insights
- Old Dominion has won six games against the spread this season, while failing to cover four times.
- When playing as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Monarchs have an ATS record of 4-4.
- In Old Dominion’s 10 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total four times.
- Old Dominion has played seven games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 49 points.
- The Monarchs have entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won twice.
Middle Tennessee Players To Watch
- Chase Cunningham leads his team with 1,089 passing yards (217.8 per game) and has a 62.1% completion percentage (87-of-140), throwing 13 touchdown passes and one interception. He also has 102 rushing yards on 31 carries, averaging 20.4 yards per game.
- Frank Peasant has racked up a team-high 111 rushing yards (22.2 yards per game) and scored one touchdown.
- So far this year Martell Pettaway has rushed for 103 yards on 33 carries (20.6 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- This season Jimmy Marshall has 31 receptions for a team-high 395 receiving yards (65.8 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Yusuf Ali has also added 255 yards on 18 catches and two touchdowns. He puts up 51.0 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Jarrin Pierce is averaging 34.3 yards per game, with 21 catches for 206 yards and four touchdowns.
Old Dominion Players To Watch
- Hayden Wolff leads his team with 1,188 passing yards (169.7 per game) and has a 61.7% completion percentage (108-of-175), throwing five touchdown passes and four interceptions.
- Blake Watson has racked up a team-high 872 rushing yards (109.0 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns.
- Lala Davis has 477 yards on 87 carries (53.0 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Ali Jennings has 43 catches and paces his team with 594 receiving yards (59.4 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Zack Kuntz has also tacked on 57 catches for 583 yards and four touchdowns this year. He averages 58.3 receiving yards per game.
- Isiah Paige has racked up 137 yards on 19 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 15.2 yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from