The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (23-10) play the Cal Baptist Lancers (18-15) on Saturday, March 19, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Blue Raiders’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Lancers ( ).
The betting trends in this article are based off odds valid as of March 17, 2022 at 3:59 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Middle Tennessee vs Cal Baptist Betting Odds
Middle Tennessee Offense Vs. Cal Baptist Defense
|Middle Tennessee Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cal Baptist Defense|
|74.4 (85)||Points/Gm||67.3 (122)|
|68.5 (155)||Possessions/Game||70.2 (249)|
|44.6 (134)||Field Goal %||41.4 (69)|
|32.8 (237)||3PT %||31.8 (83)|
|51.7 (110)||Effective FG %||46.7 (48)|
|55.9 (83)||True Shooting %||49.4 (36)|
Cal Baptist Offense Vs. Middle Tennessee Defense
|Cal Baptist Offense||Stats (Rank)||Middle Tennessee Defense|
|71 (172)||Points/Gm||67.2 (119)|
|79 (16)||Possessions/Game||68.7 (174)|
|43.7 (198)||Field Goal %||41.9 (106)|
|33.2 (219)||3PT %||30.8 (41)|
|50.6 (160)||Effective FG %||47.6 (85)|
|48.3 (334)||True Shooting %||52.1 (156)|
Middle Tennessee Betting Insights
- Middle Tennessee is 25-8-0 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 6-point favorites this season, the Blue Raiders have an ATS record of 6-2.
- A total of 17 out of Middle Tennessee’s 33 games this season have gone over the point total.
- In 16 of 33 games this season, Middle Tennessee and its opponents have combined to total more than 139 points.
- Blue Raiders games this season have had an average of 138.9 points, 0.1 fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Cal Baptist Betting Insights
- Cal Baptist has put together a 13-16-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Lancers have been an underdog by 6 points or more seven times this year, and covered the spread in four of those games.
- Cal Baptist and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 13 out of 30 times this year.
- Cal Baptist has combined with its opponent to score more than 139 points in 17 of 30 games this season.
- The Lancers’ average game total this season has been 142.6, 3.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Middle Tennessee Key Players
- Josh Jefferson leads the Blue Raiders in scoring, racking up 14.7 points per game.
- DeAndre Dishman paces Middle Tennessee with 4.9 rebounds per game and Donovan Sims leads the squad with 2.6 assists per outing.
- Jefferson is the top three-point shooter for the Blue Raiders, connecting on 2.4 per game.
- Eli Lawrence leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Teafale Lenard collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Middle Tennessee.
Cal Baptist Key Players
- Ty Rowell outpaced his teammates on the Lancers scoring front by putting up 11.7 points per game. He adds 2.8 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Cal Baptist leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Daniel Akin with 8.3 rebounds per game and Tre Armstrong with 6.2 assists per game.
- Rowell leads the Lancers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Cal Baptist grabs more steals than Rowell (0.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Akin (1.1 per game).