The betting data found in this article only reflect games that carried a betting market this season.
The No. 10 Michigan Wolverines are favored () to extend a nine-game winning streak when they host the No. 16 Minnesota Golden Gophers (10-2) at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, at Crisler Center. The contest airs on BTN. The point total is set at in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 6, 2021, 2:13 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Michigan Betting Information
- Michigan has a 7-2 record ATS this year.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the Wolverines are 6-2 against the spread this season.
- Michigan and its opponents have hit the over in 6 of 9 games this season (66.7%).
Michigan Players to Watch
Minnesota Betting Information
- The Golden Gophers have outpaced the spread so far this season with a record ATS of 6-4-1.
- The Golden Gophers hold an even 2-2-1 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 7-point underdog.
- Seven of the Golden Gophers 11 games (63.6%) this season have covered the over/under.
Minnesota Players to Watch
- In Minnesota’s games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Wednesday’s matchup over/under in six out of 12 matchups (50%).
- Together, the two teams combine for 164.2 points per game, 12.2 points more than the over/under of 152 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 140.6 points per game, 11.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Wolverines games is 150.7 points, 1.3 fewer than the over/under of 152 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Golden Gophers games this season (154.1 points).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/12/2020||Minnesota||Minnesota||-2||139||-136||113||Regular Season||75-67 MINN|
|2/21/2019||N/A||Minnesota||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-60 MICH|
|1/22/2019||N/A||Michigan||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-57 MICH|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from