The UNLV Rebels (3-0) will try to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the No. 4 Michigan Wolverines (2-1) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at T-Mobile Arena. The contest airs at 12:30 AM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wolverines’ ( to win on the moneyline) game versus the Rebels ().
This article makes reference to odds current as of November 19, 2021 at 8:09 PM ET. Find all the current odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Michigan vs UNLV Betting Odds
Michigan Offense Vs. UNLV Defense (From 2020-21)
|Michigan Offense||Stats (Rank)||UNLV Defense|
|75.1 (76)||Points/Gm||67.5 (94)|
|66.1 (295)||Possessions/Game||66.5 (58)|
|48 (23)||Field Goal %||42.1 (100)|
|38.1 (17)||3PT %||36.4 (301)|
|54.4 (37)||Effective FG %||50 (189)|
|58.3 (24)||True Shooting %||53.2 (177)|
UNLV Offense vs. Michigan Defense (From 2020-21)
|UNLV Offense||Stats (Rank)||Michigan Defense|
|69.4 (228)||Points/Gm||64.4 (40)|
|66 (301)||Possessions/Game||67.4 (100)|
|44.5 (142)||Field Goal %||39.3 (10)|
|35.3 (99)||3PT %||31.6 (64)|
|51.6 (109)||Effective FG %||44.2 (4)|
|54.1 (159)||True Shooting %||48.1 (4)|
Michigan Betting Insights
- Michigan won 18 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Wolverines covered the spread twice last season (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 14-point favorites.
- Michigan’s games went over the point total 10 out of 27 times last season.
- Michigan’s 27 games last season went over this contest’s total of 135.5 points 14 times.
- The Wolverines had an average point total of 142.2 in their matchups last season, 6.7 more points than the over/under for this game.
UNLV Betting Insights
- UNLV went 9-15-0 ATS last year.
- In UNLV’s games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 12 times.
- UNLV’s games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 135.5 points in nine of 24 outings.
- Rebels contests last year had a 139.7-point average over/under, 4.2 more points than this game’s total.
Michigan Key Players
- Hunter Dickinson was solid last season with 14.2 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Mike Smith racked up 5.2 assists per game.
- Isaiah Livers was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.1 per game.
- Franz Wagner grabbed 1.3 steals per game. Dickinson averaged 1.5 blocks a game.
UNLV Key Players
- Bryce Hamilton scored 17.9 points per game and averaged three assists per outing last season.
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong pulled down 7.3 rebounds per game.
- David Jenkins Jr. had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Caleb Grill grabbed 1.4 steals per game. Mbacke Diong averaged one block a contest.