The Michigan Wolverines (17-15) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Toledo Rockets (27-7) on Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at Crisler Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN2. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wolverines’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Rockets ( ).
The betting insights in the following article reference odds valid as of March 14, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Get a No Sweat First Bet Up to $2,500 With FanDuel Sportsbook’s Sign-Up Bonus
Michigan vs Toledo Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Michigan Offense Vs. Toledo Defense
|Michigan Offense||Stats (Rank)||Toledo Defense|
|73.1 (142)||Points/Gm||76.5 (335)|
|37.3 (52)||Possessions/Game||34.9 (219)|
|44.7 (177)||Field Goal %||45.9 (293)|
|34.6 (162)||3PT %||35.6 (283)|
|51.2 (175)||Effective FG %||52.6 (298)|
|54.6 (173)||True Shooting %||57.2 (298)|
Toledo Offense Vs. Michigan Defense
|Toledo Offense||Stats (Rank)||Michigan Defense|
|85.6 (2)||Points/Gm||69.4 (155)|
|34.9 (144)||Possessions/Game||37.3 (311)|
|49.6 (3)||Field Goal %||42.6 (96)|
|39.6 (2)||3PT %||32.1 (72)|
|56.7 (6)||Effective FG %||48.0 (69)|
|60.9 (2)||True Shooting %||51.0 (40)|
Best Betting Sites For Michigan vs Toledo
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Michigan Betting Insights
- Michigan has put together a 17-14-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Wolverines have covered the spread three times this season (3-7 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Michigan’s games have gone over the point total 18 out of 32 times this season.
- The Wolverines and their opponents have gone over 163.5 combined points in six of 32 games this season.
- The average total in Michigan’s outings this year is 142.5, 21.0 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Toledo Betting Insights
- Toledo has covered 21 times in 33 games with a spread this season.
- So far this year, 23 out of Toledo’s 33 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Rockets have played 13 games this season that ended with a point total higher than 163.5 points.
- Toledo’s matchups this season have a 162.1-point average over/under, 1.4 fewer points than this game’s total.
Michigan Key Players
- Hunter Dickinson leads the Wolverines in points and rebounds. He puts up 18.4 points per game while also adding 9.0 rebounds.
- Dug McDaniel paces the squad with 3.5 assists per game.
- Jett Howard is the top three-point shooter for the Wolverines, connecting on 2.7 per game.
- Kobe Bufkin leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Dickinson collects 1.8 blocks an outing to pace Michigan.
Toledo Key Players
- The Rockets go-to guy, Rayj Dennis, leads the team in both scoring (19.7 points per game) and assists (5.6 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Setric Millner Jr. is the Toledo leader with 5.9 per game.
- Dante Maddox Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rockets, cashing in 1.9 treys per game.
- Nobody on Toledo grabs more steals than Ra’Heim Moss (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than JT Shumate (1.1 per game).