The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of March 17, 2023 at 9:38 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,250!
Michigan State vs USC Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Michigan State Offense Vs. USC Defense
|Michigan State Offense||Stats (Rank)||USC Defense|
|70.2 (209)||Points/Gm||67.3 (96)|
|33.8 (200)||Possessions/Game||38.5 (333)|
|45.0 (161)||Field Goal %||39.1 (5)|
|39.5 (2)||3PT %||33.4 (146)|
|51.6 (151)||Effective FG %||45.3 (10)|
|55.1 (142)||True Shooting %||49.1 (7)|
USC Offense Vs. Michigan State Defense
|USC Offense||Stats (Rank)||Michigan State Defense|
|72.8 (152)||Points/Gm||67.4 (100)|
|38.5 (31)||Possessions/Game||33.8 (161)|
|45.6 (109)||Field Goal %||42.0 (64)|
|34.4 (174)||3PT %||31.5 (50)|
|51.3 (172)||Effective FG %||48.1 (75)|
|55.5 (118)||True Shooting %||51.9 (70)|
Best Betting Sites For Michigan State vs USC
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Michigan State Betting Insights
- Michigan State has won 15 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 16 times.
- The Spartans have been favored by 1.5 points or more 18 times this season, and covered the spread in 10 of those matchups.
- Michigan State’s games have gone over the point total 16 out of 31 times this season.
- Spartans games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 137.5 points 14 times.
- The average total in Michigan State’s contests this year is 137.6, 0.1 more points than this game’s over/under.
USC Betting Insights
- USC has covered 17 times in 32 games with a spread this season.
- When playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Trojans have an ATS record of 6-4.
- USC’s games have hit the over 17 out of 32 times this year.
- The Trojans have combined with their opponents to score more than 137.5 points in 19 of 32 games this season.
- USC’s average game total this season has been 140.0, 2.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Michigan State Key Players
- Tyson Walker leads the Spartans scoring 14.6 points per game.
- Joey Hauser paces Michigan State with 6.9 rebounds a game and A.J Hoggard leads the squad with 6.0 assists per matchup.
- The Spartans are led by Hauser from beyond the arc. He hits 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Walker leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Mady Sissoko collects 0.8 blocks a contest to pace Michigan State.
USC Key Players
- Drew Peterson is number one on the Trojans leaderboard in both rebounds (6.2 per game) and assists (4.4 per game).
- Boogie Ellis has outperformed his USC teammates in scoring, putting up 18.0 points per game to go with 3.7 rebounds and 3.0 assists.
- Ellis makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trojans, averaging 2.6 treys per game.
- USC’s Kobe Johnson has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.2 per game and Joshua Morgan is first in blocks with 2.2 per game.