The Butler Bulldogs (3-0) hope to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Michigan State Spartans (1-1) on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Spartans’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Bulldogs ( ).
This article references odds current as of November 17, 2021 at 4:14 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Michigan State vs Butler Betting Odds
Michigan State Offense Vs. Butler Defense (From 2020-21)
|Michigan State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Butler Defense|
|68.9 (235)||Points/Gm||69.0 (134)|
|67.9 (216)||Possessions/Game||65.5 (34)|
|42.3 (260)||Field Goal %||46.5 (303)|
|31.5 (282)||3PT %||34.4 (222)|
|47.5 (289)||Effective FG %||53.0 (300)|
|51.7 (266)||True Shooting %||55.9 (294)|
Butler Offense vs. Michigan State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Butler Offense||Stats (Rank)||Michigan State Defense|
|63.4 (327)||Points/Gm||71.3 (206)|
|64.4 (333)||Possessions/Game||67.7 (111)|
|41.0 (304)||Field Goal %||42.7 (143)|
|32.5 (233)||3PT %||32.6 (108)|
|47.5 (289)||Effective FG %||48.2 (95)|
|50.5 (302)||True Shooting %||52.9 (159)|
Michigan State Betting Insights
- Michigan State went 9-18-0 ATS last season.
- The Spartans were favored by 3 points or more 13 times last season, and covered the spread in three of those games.
- Michigan State’s games went over the point total 10 out of 27 times last season.
- Michigan State’s 27 games last season went over this contest’s total of 131.5 points 18 times.
- Spartans contests last season had an average total of 143.1, 11.6 more points than this game’s over/under.
Butler Betting Insights
- Butler compiled an 11-12-1 ATS record last season.
- The Bulldogs were 6-6-1 ATS last year when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Butler’s games went over the point total 11 out of 24 times last year.
- Butler combined with its opponent to score more than 131.5 points in 12 of 24 games last season.
- The Bulldogs had a 132.9-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 1.4 more points than the point total for this game.
Michigan State Key Players
- Aaron Henry contributed 15.7 points per game last season while adding 5.7 rebounds and 3.5 assists.
- Joey Hauser hit 1.3 threes per game a season ago.
- Henry grabbed 1.3 steals per game. Marcus Bingham averaged 1.4 blocks a contest.
Butler Key Players
- Chuck Harris put up 13.2 points per game last season.
- Bryce Nze collected 7.9 rebounds per game and Myles Tate dished out 2.4 assists per contest.
- Jair Bolden hit 2.4 threes per game a season ago.
- Tate collected 1.2 steals per game. Nze averaged 0.5 blocks an outing.