After an eighth-place showing at the 2020 RBC Heritage, Michael Thompson will look for another strong performance this year at Harbour Town Golf Links. He has +10000 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Michael Thompson odds for the RBC Heritage
Thompson’s recent form
- Thompson has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- Thompson has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Thompson has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -1.8.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Thompson at the RBC Heritage
- In Thompson’s last five trips to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 two times. His average finish at the event is 20th.
- Thompson has three made cuts in his last five attempts at this tournament.
- Thompson finished eighth here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). He carded a score in one round that was among the five best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,298 yards, which is longer than the 7,099-yard length for this event.
- Players have carded 69.95 strokes per round and an average score of -5.2 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a slightly higher scoring average of -4.1.
- Courses Thompson has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,257 yards, 158 yards longer than the 7,099-yard Harbour Town Golf Links for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5.3 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Michael Thompson 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||34||72-72-75-71 (+2)||$60,663|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||19||71-66-73-67 (-3)||$82,950|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||48||71-73-72-71 (-1)||$38,036|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-74||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||34||67-74-71-71 (-5)||$40,638|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-71||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||5||67-72-68-66 (-15)||$247,900|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||25||66-68-66-66 (-14)||$50,710|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||21||73-68-67-69 (-15)||$75,000|
Thompson’s last appearance, his 34th-place finish in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from