Michael Thompson enters play in the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +35000 odds to win after a 19th-place finish in The Honda Classic at PGA National (Champion) March 18-21 in his last tournament action.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Michael Thompson odds for the Masters Tournament
Thompson’s recent form
- Thompson has finished in the top 20 once over his last five tournaments.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Thompson has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his last five tournaments.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,294 yards over the past year, while Augusta National Golf Club is set to play at a longer 7,475 yards.
- Augusta National Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of 287.7 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of 279.6 across all courses over the past year.
- Thompson will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta National Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,249 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of 69.6 per round among finishers, which is lower than the 71.9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Michael Thompson 2021 results
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||19||71-66-73-67 (-3)||$82,950|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||48||71-73-72-71 (-1)||$38,036|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-74||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||34||67-74-71-71 (-5)||$40,638|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-71||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||5||67-72-68-66 (-15)||$247,900|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||25||66-68-66-66 (-14)||$50,710|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||21||73-68-67-69 (-15)||$75,000|
Thompson’s last appearance, his 19th-place finish in The Honda Classic at PGA National (Champion), is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from