Michael Thomas and the New Orleans Saints take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the NFC Divisional Round on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here’s some betting insights and tips for Thomas’ receiving yards prop bet.
Michael Thomas Divisional Round Player Props
Thomas’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Thomas is averaging 63.9 receiving yards per game, 3.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (67.5).
- In four out of eight games this season (50%), Thomas has collected more than 67.5 receiving yards.
- The Buccaneers sport the 22nd-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 269.4 yards per game.
- Thomas’ season average of 63.9 receiving yards per game is 12.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 76.1.
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Thomas has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 76.1 yards.
- Thomas has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Michael Thomas or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from