Does Michael Porter Jr. hit the over on his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Porter hits the court on Friday against the San Antonio Spurs.
Michael Porter Jr. Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Porter has had a points prop bet set in 25 of the 41 games he has played this season.
- Porter’s 17.0 points per game average is 1.5 points fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- 18 times this season (out of 41 total games — 43.9%) Porter has scored more than 18.5 points.
- Porter’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (15.1 points) by 1.9 points.
- Porter has gone over the point total in 64% of his opportunities (16 of 25 chances).
- Porter’s season-long points prop bet average is 15.1 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 24 out of 41 games (58.5%).
- Opponents of the Spurs have averaged 111.9 points per game this season, the 13th-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Porter has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 25 times this season.
- Porter’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 25.6, which is 2.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (28.5).
- In 17 of 41 games (41.5%) Porter has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total in Friday’s game.
- Porter’s season-long PRA average (25.6) is 1.2 higher than his average PRA over/under — 24.4.
- Porter has hit the over on his PRA prop bets 68% of the time this year (17 of 25 opportunities).
- In 26 of 41 contests this year (63.4%) Porter covered his average PRA over/under (24.4).
Last 10 Games
Porter vs the Spurs
Bet on the Nuggets vs the Spurs
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from